The Hallmark Jewellers buying group was established in 1986 and comprises of independent jewellery retailers from across the UK.
The buying group is run by a committee, which is led by one of the four founder members, Chairman – Harvey Morgan, from Harvey’s The Jewellers Limited in Middleton.
The Hallmark Jewellers buying group prides itself on the autonomy given to its members and the close knit community that has been developed over the years. As a group, we strive to offer a selection of attractive benefits to both our members and the suppliers that work in partnership with the group.
Just some of the benefits that can be enjoyed are :-
- Increased Profit margins – The Hallmark Jewellers group obtains some of the best discounts in the industry, due to our strength in numbers and the excellent relationships and loyalty that we have built with our suppliers over the years.
- Competitive fees – Our annual fees are significantly lower than those of our competitors.
- Autonomy – Our members have complete autonomy over the running of their business i.e. No central buying and no central invoicing. In essence, members run their business as they have always done, but with the benefit of greatly improved margins, owing to the tremendous discounts obtained through THJ membership.
- Networking Opportunities – Our group meetings and annual buying days, provide the perfect opportunity to network with fellow THJ members and suppliers and to be kept up to date with the latest news.
- Marketing – An opportunity to be listed on THJ’s website, the option to display THJ’s prestige logo on your email signature and stationery.
- Access to a community Facebook group.
- Build Relationships and trust – The opportunity to build loyal relationships with successful business owners within the jewellery industry
- Sales – The opportunity to increase sales at our annual buying event.